FIRST-hand report from Healthy Lunch Options:
We’ve just come across an extremely exciting solution for people who are searching for a healthy weight-loss lunch option!
Simon Lovell has created a very unique system for fat-loss, squeezed into a simple lunchbox:
Simon Lovell’s system has been verified by many researchers and has been showcased in many infamous women magazines such as Marie Claire, Woman’s World, ELLE (5 star review!), Bella, as well as well-known news publications such as BBC and OK! Celebrity News (And many other sites).
The Lunch Box Diet has caused such a frezy of excitement in Europe with the Elle Magazine calling the diet ‘the best diet ever’ (5/5 stars) that Woman’s World is one of the first magazines to jump on Simon’s Lunch Box Diet calling it ‘the easiest diet’ with ‘gold star results’. Flawless reviews from so many magazines has caused the likes of celebrities like Cameron Diaz to sit up and take notice too – magazines and web site are reporting that the Hollywood beauty is a fan of Simon’s impressive healthy eating plan.
According to him, Simon’s Lunch Box Diet guarantees weight loss, with no need for strenuous exercise regimes. What’s really amazing is that it has the chance to reverse the chances of Type II Diabetes! He claims that you can lose that extra weight you don’t need… FOREVER?
It sounded too good to be true for Healthy Lunch Options, so our team of editors tried the product for ourselves – with astonishing results. ELLE’s best diet is certainly a one-of-a-kind for weight loss (one of the best healthy lunch options as well as we looked up the nutritional value of the diet). We matched up reviews from other users, and found that out of 20 people, 19 people had a success rate to their ideal weight.
So, Healthy Lunch Options: What benefits does this LunchBox Diet have?
- Balances your blood glucose levels.
- Based solely on nutrition, no exercise required.
- 100% safe, and clinically proven by The British Diabetic Association.
- Does NOT enforce restriction of your calories excessively.
- Massive selection of foods to choose from.
- Compliant with Healthy Lunch Options and nutritionists
Simon’s Lunch Box Diet is a very new product, and hence Healthy Lunch Options is very proud to give a reviewed review of this powerful product.
This diet is not merely restricted to people who wish to slim down.
Due to its dietary contents, it is also suitable for maintaining one’s health! Statistics show more than 81.1 million Americans who suffer from chronic illnesses like heart disease, stroke and diabetes (quoted from American Heart Organisation). Certainly, this number is rising as people turn to more and more unhealthy diets.
However, with a healthy diet, you can avert these possibilities by percentages close to 30-50%, depending on your genetics!
Here is what Simon’s Lunch Box Diet can show you as it did for Healthy Lunch Options:
- Notice changes to your weight, energy levels, skin, and overall health quickly.
- A simple way of grazing by eating a special combination of foods from Simon’s Healthy Lunch Options.
- Sustainability of a diet – To prolong the effects and effort you will give it.
- Very versatile: There are food choices for vegans as well.
- Quick and Easy to Prepare a healthy lunch box diet (in a few minutes).
- Healthy, but absolutely sumptuous food.
- Lifestyle change. Very reminiscent of the Japanese Kaizen as discussed in an earlier post.
Learn more about the Lunch Box Diet from this video!
Be sure to check out Simon’s Lunch Box Diet, and come back here to post your comments about it! We’d love to hear your feedback on his system, as well as your progress!
Best of Luck to your health,
Health Lunch Options Dot Com
PS: Credits to Mel, from Healthy Lunch Options, in contacting LunchBox Diet!
Healthy Lunch Options for Pregnant Women?
Absolutely one of the most frequent questions we get on Healthy Lunch Options, and we address it now. We have taken a few weeks to research and engage the advice of several informants, and are proud to come up with some pointers that a pregnant woman can have. You may want to consult with your physician on appropriate foods to take, or you may want to check out a recommendation.
Pregnant Women Diet Tips from Healthy Lunch Options
An important matter that Healthy Lunch Options would want to raise is that most of whatever pregnant women eat gets digested and absorbed into her bloodstream. These nutrients may then pass on to the baby through the fallopian tube. Therefore, in these periods of pregnancy, a pregnant woman has to monitor her intake of food very closely. Here are some very easy and important tips for any pregnant women to follow:
- Choose healthy lunch options with enough Folic Acid. Folic Acid is also known as Vitamin B9, found mostly in leafy vegetables such as spinach. The American Medical Association quotes that consumption of iron supplements and folic acid before/in pregnancy increases the baby’s intelligence and motor skills. More benefits include the prevention of major spinal problems or underdevelopment of the brain (researched by Louise Pilote of McGall University). Folic Acid with flour may also reduce chances of infant congenital heart disease. The reason is that this particular vitamin is involved in many important cellular processes. Take about 0.4mg daily.
- Do not eat excessively. There is a common myth among people about pregnant women diets: When there is a baby within the pregnant woman, the pregnant woman should eat for 2 shares. However, this is not true. The only additional amount of calories that a pregnant woman should take above a normal meal is preferably 250 calories.
- Take 3/4 Servings of fruits and veggies. These foods provide a rich source of essential vitamins and nutrients, and are particularly beneficial towards both the pregnant woman and baby. However, there are important exceptions to take note of. Do not consume the following:
- Ensure that you take sufficient Vitamin A, but not excessively. Women who take in too much vitamin A in their pregnancy period may increase the risk of birth defects. If you already take other foods with vitamin A, do not take foods with high vitamin A such as liver.
- Do not take raw food. Bacteria that is not killed may be consumed by you. In the event that the digestive system fails to kill these bacteria, it may cause harm for the baby. Raw foods include raw eggs, sushi, uncooked meat and also seafood.
- Check that fish you consume are not high in mercury levels. These fishes that have relatively lower mercury levels and MUST be cooked include: Light Canned Tuna, Codfish, Salmon, Pollock etc. Check with your physician if you are not too sure about an unlisted fish.
- Get about 9 servings of wheat products such as bread(whole-grain or similar), rice, pasta. This is for carbohydrates for more energy production. Also, pregnant women have a tendency to suffer from constipation. Whole-grain can aid in this symptom.
- Take about 3 servings of milk/cheese for calcium. Calcium is very important to the development of the child.
- Try a baked potato. Potatoes are rich source of carbohydrates and iron, which is important in the development of the baby in the womb.
As usual, any healthy lunch options diet should be made in conjunction with your doctor. For example, if you have special requirements such as being a vegan, you may consult a dietitian in how to get these essential nutrients to your baby.
However, if you find consultations troublesome, there is a solution to that.
During our research, we have come across a product by Baby Smart Solutions, LLC, written by Isabel De Los Rios, a certified nutritionist (one of the consultants we’ve gained diet information from) as well as a professional fitness coach.
Isabel has aided over 25,000 clients so far. She offers an instant download, and teaches you immediately how to deal with many pregnancy issues, including pregnancy diets and exactly what to eat to let your baby gain the correct amount.
They also teach effective pregnancy exercises which can also improve your possibilities of a hassle-free delivery. On the otherhand, the program also goes into deep detail to explain numerous myths about pregnancy that may be detrimental to your child instead. One of which has been discussed in the above post: The “Two in 1″ diet myth.
When you are ready you may visit their product at: